Sunday, May 25, 2008

SixFlags and My party!


Haley and I were surprised by Dad two days ago when he asked us, "Do you wiwy wiwy wiwy wiwy wuv me?" and we answered with a questioning, "yes...?" hahaha then he told us that he bought haley and I two tickets to fly to California for Memorial Day and go to DisneyLand, although I think we are going to drive to SixFlags! (as seen above)  So after Haley's talk today in church, we'll leave at about 6:30 and go to the airport where we'll fly to California and stay with the Madsens for a night!  Then we'll spend all day at Six Flags and we'll be back Tuesday morning!  What a surprise!

Taylor O and I threw our annual end of the year party and it was even bigger than last year!  We had people parked from the cotterel's all the way to the target street!  I met some new people from Lone Peak, PG, and Timp. . . so to say the least, word got around haha.   Anyways it was way fun.  We used Haley's speakers from Grandpa Greaves to bump some tunes and had a little dance party, fire, basketball, and tramp going on in our backyard while over at Taylor's there was volleyball, badminton, trampoline, music, and some soccer/frisbee!  It really was so fun!  Anyways Dad suggested that we do that once a month . . . haha interesting.  I'm hoping to have our student council video soon!  We'll see you after California and before Powelll!

1 comment:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

no way! RAD! Have a blast...be safe...love ya