Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday . . May 03

Today Dad and I cleaned out the backyard a little bit, and the garage, It's getting there!  We got a new door handle and deadbolt so make sure you tell Mom that you LOVE IT! 
We finally put up the swing in the backyard to officially mark the beginning of UTAH summer.  We reorganized the dance room and I cleaned my room:D haha.  This is so lame!  I'm going to play some ball tonight with my friends. . . so maybe I'll take a picture so I can be an official blogger.  Haley did Katie's hair today for Lone Peaks Prom, not goin to lie, it makes me a little frustrated, I know Katie but I don't know these other dudes!  Thanks for the lovin' on my guitar picture! THE END:D

1 comment:

Haley said...

It sounds like a really productive day! You forgot to write that it ended with a bunch of magic tricks that fooled Haley! ... haha fun stuff. Did you like that movie as much as i did tay? Its a good one. Im glad you were around last night. I like your buddies that were here. Cool guys! Oh and Katie told me she not even as close to being as excited for last night as for next week! :) Any ideas for day dates yet? it think China Lily is a freakin great idea!