Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Sounds of Music!

I went to Mountain View's production of "The Sound of Music" last week for FHE and it was amazing! I think I found it particularly entertaining and inspiring because it is a production that I have seen and I know, and mostly because it was my good friends from school that held the lead roles!
Kyle Hansen my closest friend was Cap'n Von trapp

Chelsea Shumway a friend from Chamber choir was Maria (She is an amazing solo aria/opera singer and did an AMAZING job with the whole play... her dad sings for the Mo. tab. choir.)

Jane (My sadies date) was liesl ----> (correct spelling.. I checked)

Brian Judkins was the 'family friend and politic'

and so on and so forth!

Chelsea shumway/ maria. . . !

Jaaane / liesl

Brian Jud... he is SO ... funny/unique

Kyle Hansen . . CAPTAIN VON TRAPP

Corey Morries... An old Man at a party... What a clown. (oh and Katie and I) ((She went alone to the play for family night :( . . update-----> just friends)


The funniest girl on stage. . . just a small character that has to accept an award at the ceremony... so funny
Zoe Wilde is her name!

2 comments:

Haley said...

OH my gosh, you have no idea how it was for me to sit by you during the show...Tay, how you felt is exactly how i feel when i sit through any show. Growing up and being on stage so often was an amazing thing and now...watching other do it brings sooo many emotions. Im SOOOO glad that I came to see this. ANd loved that you appreciated it as much as you did. That is why people perform. I would pray every time before a show to be able to insprire or touch someone in the audience. You were the perfect attendent. ps... You are so loved by your peers, NoT suprising. Love you

Jeanine said...

Keep em coming bro! We love to know what's going on in your life! Love you!